"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, April 1, 2012

...close your eyes...live like a river flows....❧

“Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be…Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you’ll live as you’ve never lived before. "
Erich Fromm
“I would love to live like a river flows, carried by the surprise of its own unfolding.”
John O'Donohue 

readRevenge of Innocents by: Nancy Taylor Rosenberg
taste: Rold Gold: Everything Bagel Pretzel Rounds - Garlicky; Yum
feel:  Montana RV - On the Road

our imagination can give us the dreams in these two quotes.   be a dreamer.   you can start the journey thru a strange new world.  how?  leave all thoughts of the world you knew before.....close your eyes....let loose..let go..be open see what “comes” to you.  what thoughts find you,  who finds you, what opportunities present?  what is your intuition whispering? ~ “live like a river flows,... carried by the surprise...”
learn to pay attention.  be expectant, expect to be “carried by the surprised”,  i love these words.  i think i’ll take this as my mantra this week and expect to be...
we can create a welcome harbor for the magic of life, to learn, to love, to live.  
“oh...come to me wonderful life, there is safe harbor here.  i’ll lay rainbows at your feet,  give space for you to grow, come on life, tell me everything you know.  i will be grateful beyond the stars.”

sunday is a quiet day.  it is my favorite day of the week.  it begins slowly and never gets up to full speed.


5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

What a lovely vision for today. Sunday is my favorite day of the week, as well. I try hard to enjoy it in its entirety. Yet, as t he evening draws near, the dread of another week's work sets in. Not that I hate my job; it's just gotten so hard to get around.
Mary

Reba said...

Beautiful post, and gorgeous pic! I'm not doing anything but relaxing today, mainly because I'm recouping from Friday & Saturday. I put in some hours at the forest doing some trash clean up, and boy am I sore! I think Sunday is the perfect day for some R&R :)

In My Wild Eden said...

What a beautiful and inspiring post! "leave all thoughts of the world you knew before.....close your eyes....let loose..let go..be open see what “comes” to you". I love it! Thank you for your encouraging comment about the boys. You all helped me so much!

Ashling said...

Trapped in the day-to-day mundane, this is so easy to forget. Your post is absolutely inspirational...gonna print it out and keep it nearby as a reminder. Have a good week!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beautiful post
Beautiful image...

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers