"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shared Senses - Bohemian Twilight


Something new and fun is being added to my blog.  I am so excited!

Over at Bohemian Twilight (click above link to go there), I found Monica's Shared Senses.  She likes to share little snippets of what is happening with her day.

I like it too.  So much so, I decided to add little mini flashes of what I am currently, or forever, enjoying or passionate about.

Monica would love for you to participate too.
Read all about it, click on the link under the Shared Senses photo.

Did I mention she is multi talented? I ❤ her Blog!

Life is short, we should create, share, and love all we can.

Below you see the word prompts to share your happies.
read
taste
see
hear:
smell: 
touch: 
think: 
feel:

Love and Love
and
((hugs))

the wild magnolia ❧



3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Sounds very interesting. I will definitely check it out.
Mary

Kameshwari said...

Bohemian Twilight is intoxicating.

Unknown said...

oh fabulous. i so look forward to your shares!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers