DAH and the new RV - Front & Side
DAH and the new RV - Side and Back
Me on the new RV Steps :)
Well, the RV is a reality. We were in Tampa from Monday until late this Thursday afternoon. So sorry for leaving you in a lurch! I forgot to take my Verizon air card and the wifi did not work on my computer. I had planned to post while I was there.
We did a walk through to check everything out and to learn the technical operations. Then Lazyday's service department fixes whatever is wrong before we leave. They did this in spades. It took three days, due to the major number of recreation vehicles service each day. I would estimate they have at least sixty mechanics and work bays.
We did a walk through to check everything out and to learn the technical operations. Then Lazyday's service department fixes whatever is wrong before we leave. They did this in spades. It took three days, due to the major number of recreation vehicles service each day. I would estimate they have at least sixty mechanics and work bays.
What a place this Lazyday's is. Huge. Like a large southern plantation. Full of RV's, Campers and Motor Homes. Gazillion's of inventory.
We were treated like royalty. Free breakfast and lunch! Free Starbuck's coffee in one of the lounges. I know it is their job, but nevertheless, you will never ever find a more friendly and and service oriented people.
It was fun to drive away, "Gypsy Cracker" - the new RV in tow, and come home. There is more to share, and I will, soon. I took a few pictures of the grounds.
Blessings and have a great weekend.
We were treated like royalty. Free breakfast and lunch! Free Starbuck's coffee in one of the lounges. I know it is their job, but nevertheless, you will never ever find a more friendly and and service oriented people.
It was fun to drive away, "Gypsy Cracker" - the new RV in tow, and come home. There is more to share, and I will, soon. I took a few pictures of the grounds.
Blessings and have a great weekend.
Him and Her in front of Lazyday's Sales Offices. Cute, huh! Hee, hee!
8 comments:
Hello darlin'. Love the new RV. My computer crashed, so I not longer have your emails or addy. Would please whip out an email, so I can tell what's going on here in the life of Bonnie Rost. I have deactivate from FB, so no longer will be there. Miss you.
It is beautiful, I hope you have lots of amazing adventures in it. I would love to see the country that way.
Bring on the adventures!
So happy for you.
Enjoy this time.
I send you all the blessings
in the universe...
Enjoy, Enjoy!
Peace of the RV to You!
Peace of the Road to You!
Peace of the Sacred Lands to You!
Peace before and Peace behind You!
Happy Journeying! :)
xoxoxo
Wow,wishing you happy, beautiful trips and journeys, enjoy, x
Lovely! So many adventures to come! How fun will that be! A very freeing feeling I would think to just hit the road and go!
You're beautiful! You look happy, bff. The RV is wonderful You lucky duck! Though I could never leave Lady Shamrock and the other horses.
I'm thrilled for you. :-)
<3
Post a Comment