Big Moon Oak Branch
march 19th, 2011 (c) me
Full moons are my favorites. I love full moon energy but it can be tricky and overwhelming. In the movie "Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood" there is a song and saying, "I love you to the moon and back". I love whomever or whatever to the moon and back. I love with a BIG love that stretches to the moon and back, a love filled with energy and light.
Standing in the full moon light stirs my blood and I want to dance and sing and on occasion howl. Gazing at the full moon I believe in magic and the possibility of fairy tales and dreams coming true. Full moons are fun, they fill me with the "go for it" attitude!
This full moon is followed by the Vernal Equinox, it is officially spring. Woo-hoo! Coconut cake, cookouts, pastel flowers, magnolia blossoms, cherry blossoms, warm gulf waters, yellow candles, vegetable gardens, spring break, mango's, Ostra/Easter and watercolor paints. A few things I associate with spring.
My dear friend Cate, at Beyond The Fields We Know ,calls this "The Awakening Moon of March". She tells us stories and gives insight to "The Lady Moon".
Wishing you a splendid Sunday evening. Síochán leat -Peace be with you!
My dear friend Cate, at Beyond The Fields We Know ,calls this "The Awakening Moon of March". She tells us stories and gives insight to "The Lady Moon".
Wishing you a splendid Sunday evening. Síochán leat -Peace be with you!
5 comments:
She was a beauty, wasn't she? A sight to behold! Ostara blessings to you and yours.
Mary
Such beautiful photos of this big moon. I never got to see it as it was all overcast, so I am enjoying the photos pictured on blogs as yours. Thank you for sharing.
It was beautiful in my woods
beautiful image
decided to write about weekend visitors instead
blessings sent your way...
Gorgeous photos!
My neices say "I love you to the moon." I love that.
So beautiful!! x
Post a Comment