"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, March 27, 2011

~ Flower Intoxication ~

~ Hot Pink Oleanders ~
Lazyday Campgrounds Tampa Florida
March 2011 (c) by me

Flowers really do intoxicate me.  ~ Vita Sackville-West

5 comments:

Ashling said...

Intoxicating indeed! Up here, we're grateful for a crocus or two, except they got frozen and snowed upon! Your oleanders are food for the eyes and soul.

renilde said...

I know the feeling and we are on the way to an abundance of colour over here too, x

Robyn Campbell said...

Sandi! You and that camera have truly become one, bff. Those are so lovely, I felt I could touch them. Our forsythias are in bloom and the daffodils too. So I'm beginning to see some color. YAY! I'm still in the bed and can't work in all of my beds. It is so frustrating. :) Love you from all of us.

Kerri Farley said...

That color is just amazing! WOWIE!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beautiful color...

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers