“Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” – Jack Kerouac

❦
i imagine myself a wild and crazy hippy traveler. ready for whatever i find, anticipating the cities, country roads, fruit and vegetable stands, new restaurants, old bookstores filled with treasures waiting for me ~ no matter there is little room for books, there is magic everywhere in nature, animals, and people.
i've always been a wanderer, it may have been local, but it was fun. and then too, my mind wanders....hahaha!
our first stop, Lakeland, Florida.....
next stop....Callahan, Florida, a little bit northwest of Jacksonville, Florida. and then....Georgia on my mind....Georgia...Georgia...
❦
“Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
our Montana RV.....
my shared senses ❦
read: An Alchemy of Mind by Diane Ackerman - Click and Read
taste: Coconut Thai Rice Curry - Tumeric Fights Cancer - Click and Read
see: Lakeland Carefree RV Resort - Click and Read
hear: Silence IS Golden - Click and Read
think: Encouraging Words.....Click Here
feel: Food Hangover Cures - Interesting - Click Here
taste: Coconut Thai Rice Curry - Tumeric Fights Cancer - Click and Read
see: Lakeland Carefree RV Resort - Click and Read
hear: Silence IS Golden - Click and Read
think: Encouraging Words.....Click Here
feel: Food Hangover Cures - Interesting - Click Here
blogger and i simply could not get it together so this post would be in sync.
;-)

10 comments:
A new journey,how fun! I do miss the days of travel every so often.I love"not all who wander are lost"!
Hi sweet friend.....ahhhhh.....on the road again....good for you. We won't be leaving here until early June....I'm ready though!!!
How I dream of traveling, no plans, just going where the road wanders. Someday. :)
I love that little log cabin!
there are 3 little log cabins at this park. i like it here, this is our third visit, it is not age restricted, i like that too.
I like your shared senses entry. I want to read Diane Ackerman's book. It seems like it would be perfect reading for me.
You will have to vagabond up to Santa Fe sometime to find some books at the half dozen used bookstores in this town. Of course, you will have to come here to taste the authentic green chile stew. You would love to see the old adobe and the red dirt roads. Maybe, you will arrive here to hear the Navajo flutes and think about the writers and artists who found this place. Mostly, come and feel the sky and air at 7,000 feet above sea level.
Oh...Stop in and see the Georgia Guidestones while in Georgia...I've been reading all about them.
Wish I was a little mouse packed away in your suitcase Dear Heart!
What fun you must be having and the experiences must be written down...so you can read them on a rainy day! :)
Happy, Safe and Serendipitous Travels to You Sister of my Heart!
xoxoxo
Love those birdhouses hidden amongst the Mother-in-law plants!
i'll love to see these places one day. love the cabin.
wanderings.. near, far, just in our heads, are all good. :)
hey, you got senses lookin' good!
off to click click....
Enjoy the wonders and delights of the journey...
Have fun!!
Happy Travels!!
Enjoy the journey!!
Oh my...... can I go too? This sounds like such fun!
Post a Comment