"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - My Flower Garden - Other People's Gardens - & Wild Bolivian Sunflowers


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are beautiful pictures! What kind of flower is #5?

Gail Dixon said...

Pretty flowers and nice light on the leaves.

Ashling said...

Love the bit of sunshine and color and a reminder there's life beyond my desk!

Leslie said...

Lovely flowers and I really like your flower pots, too!

renilde said...

the many shapes and colors, such a delight to look at and a piece of blue sky... it has been raining her for weeks, i was woken by thunder last night but it's beautifully green outside and i can hear The doors, waiting for the sun.... :)
xx

Linda said...

The earth laughs in flowers...I always loved that quote...& it is true...Gorgeous colors...:) Mine are waterlogged...when the sun comes out...hopefully soon...I am looking forward to that burst of color...

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers