"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Outpouring of Love - Boston Marathon

The Boston Marathon - A Race Connecting our World
Community Vigil

Gone to soon.  We are less without you!



In Memory

Krystal Campbell
Martin Richard
Lu Lingzi

❤ ❤ ❤


We are on the threshold of forever.  The day after Boston Marathon bombing, compassion and peace are working their to the forefront. I find this heart warming.

Prayer helps, I feel useful.



Blessed are the peacemakers.



4 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

AMEN.......


xo
Jo

jaz@octoberfarm said...

this is wonderful!

Willow said...

Blessed are the peace makers. The sweetest of faces shine in those pictures, my heart goes out to their families. Boston is a city full of united hearts right now.

Willow said...

Actually Boston is always a great city no matter what, always. What is going on is tragic. It is so hard to imagine that this goes on in some countries on a regular basis , I feel so much compassion today for everyone that deals with this in all parts of the world. I had family members that were just in Boston yesterday for an out patient medical procedure . Today Boston is in lockdown. It all seems somewhat surreal to have a huge city in the United States in lockdown and even more surreal is that it is only an hour away. Emails have gone out to friends there showing my support. Thank you for having this subject open somehow it was just too emotional for me too address in a post.
Love and light
Willow

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers