"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, April 22, 2013

Earth Day


In spite of us our old mother earth is still here.   My major hobby is loving the earth, wind, and fire. The earth is our home.  Without earth we would not have a home.  What kind of housekeeper are you?
Let us unite and take care of our home.

2 comments:

valerietilsten59.blogspot.com said...

So true Wild Magnolia.
I do believe there is a lot more awareness .. but still not enough.
This beautiful earth is taken for granted.
happy week
val

valerietilsten59.blogspot.com said...

So true Wild Magnolia.
I do believe there is a lot more awareness .. but still not enough.
This beautiful earth is taken for granted.
happy week
val

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers