Sports Grid
For all that has happened to us in America, our world, the hatred painted in word and deed, explosive with a reckless disregard for life, I still believe peace is possible.
Sad and grieving for another tragedy.
We are living on the jagged edge of peace.
sandra (the wild magnolia)
sandra (the wild magnolia)
***
“An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. Mahatma Gandhi
***
“I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
***
Lady of Peace, by Jamili
***
Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.” John F. Kennedy




6 comments:
That is what we must all pray for. Peace.
The quotes in your post say so much.
What happened in Boston is of someone of a demonic mind.
Poor America. She has been hit hard through the years.. I hope they find the culprits.
val
Perhaps we will one day find the peace we yearn for.
Mary
is is so horribly awful.
Thought provoking, heart scalded...love that particular Gandhi quote.
Spending some time every day trying to be the change I hope to see in the world. Love has to be the answer. It's the only thing that can change the world.
Love to you, dear one.
I still believe peace is possible as well...I have to...the torch has to be passed on...Not only here but across the globe..I cannot imagine how those who go through this all the time manage...it has to stop...great post..
XO
Post a Comment