"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, April 14, 2013

Home Again, Home Again, JIggity Jog!! ❤❤❤

I am home!  Three stints were put in my So far, so good, doctor is pleased.  Thankful for skilled doctors and caregivers. 

Thank you, each of you, for lighted candles and prayers.

After one week I may do light duty (ha,ha) for a month.

May your favorite things find you.

Compassion and lovingkindness, is compelling dearest’s!







11 comments:

scrambledhenfruit said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Take care. :)

Jane said...

Take it easy, even the lightest of duties will wait! Best wishes Jane

mxtodis123 said...

This news brings me joy this morning. Follow doctor's orders, take it easy, and remember there are a lot of us here who love you.
Mary

laoi gaul~williams said...

i am so pleased it all went so well for you :) *hugs and blessings* from this ancient forest xoxoxo

valerietilsten59.blogspot.com said...

Pleased that all went well for you Sandra.
Anything with health can sometimes be depressing.
I am sure you are really glad to be home.
take care.. do what the doctors say.

Happy days
val

Fred W. H. said...

Great News Sandy! Take full advantage now of being waited on hand and foot.
I'll be reading the blog and will see you next Winter in FL.

Gail Dixon said...

That's wonderful! So glad you are all fixed up!

Ashling said...

Fantastic! Heal well and quickly!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Dear Sandy, do all you are instructed to do. In my past I never followed insturctions :)
Heal quickly...
Thank you for your online
friendship.

Kerri Farley said...

Hope all goes well! Glad you are home!

Willow said...

Oh good to hear ...be easy with yourself ...all in good time. Welcome home.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers