"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Florida Winter 2011


5 comments:

Leslie said...

That's it. I'm moving! Wonderful pictures!!!

mxtodis123 said...

Simply gorgeous. And just look at those birds. It's as if they posed for their pictures.
Mary

Kerry O'Gorman said...

Sigh...sun and warm oranges...we only have grey skies right now.

Kerry O'Gorman said...

p.s I keep my Twinnings Irish Breakfast in this tin that I got in a cheesy tourist shop in Dublin (the original tea wasn't bad at all!) The chocolate bars we have here but maybe they don't sell them stateside...too bad they're really yummy! If you have a good one maybe we could do a mail exchange of dark chocolate!! Tea as well!

Willow said...

Oh Florida no need for words, your beauty leaves me speechless !

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers