and so, how do i feel about International Women’s Day, March 8th, ad infinitum (latin; to infinity; forever)?
International Women's Day
International Women's Day
I believe women to be invaluable to other women. and our universe.
we have each other’s back. we know things we didn’t know we knew.
women listen to women. therefore, we learn and grow more encouraged in who we are. we are nurturers. we see beyond the natural. we see with our hearts and imaginations. we create fertile space for growing a life....the spirit of life dwells within us. i am not speaking here of natural birth, though we do this too, but a land without boundaries for learning and sharing and growing.
we need to take over the responsibility to teach little girls
how to become women. kicking the advertising world to the curb.
it is our heart and attitude and imagination, not our celebrity or finances or beauty, that determine us to be a strong woman.
it is our heart and attitude and imagination, not our celebrity or finances or beauty, that determine us to be a strong woman.
our possibilities are coming out of the dark, into the dazzling light, as we connect with women everywhere.
we contribute beyond being mother's (mother's rock), and employee's, we know the way home.
I love being a woman. I am a more confident woman each day. I feel honored to be a woman. we all can be proud.
although everything is not equal and I don't know if it ever will be completely.
it is better for some women and not for others.
education is a must, a goal, we all help where we can.
Check out the International Women's day website i linked in red. Lots of resources.
we contribute beyond being mother's (mother's rock), and employee's, we know the way home.
I love being a woman. I am a more confident woman each day. I feel honored to be a woman. we all can be proud.
although everything is not equal and I don't know if it ever will be completely.
it is better for some women and not for others.
education is a must, a goal, we all help where we can.
“You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.”
― Brigham Young
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”
Check out the International Women's day website i linked in red. Lots of resources.
*
Among many, I admire theses women.
The Blessed Virgin & Baby Jesus
❤
You should know too, I love men.
I am not a man basher.




7 comments:
Terrific post!
Here Here!! Fantastic thoughts.
(p.s...the tea and chocolate would be about $6 plus about $6 for shipping. If you want to search around your parts for something that I can't get here for the same value, I'm in for a trade...tupelo honey??? That would be cool!)
yes Sandi, this is so nice to read, x
I am not a man basher either, but what a great post honouring us women!!
Loved every single word of it! and the pics too!
peace
Post a Comment