"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, January 7, 2013

...the close and holy darkness

“I said some words into the close and  holy darkness, and then I slept.”   Dylan Thomas


3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i love your snowflakes so much! how do you do that? do you have a mac?

renilde said...

that's a wonderful place where you are staying, living and walking at the moment dear Sandi, taking part in the life around the lake or looking for private moments amidst beautiful nature.
we do the same thing don't we, saying some words in the close and holy darkness, and then sleep, xx

AkasaWolfSong said...

ahh yes...the close and holy darkness, and....we've miles and miles to go before we sleep.

xoxoxoxo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers