"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, January 6, 2013

G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D-E S-U-N-D-A-Y ❤ WOOLY MOSS ROOTS

i am calm entering
this new year
2013 “Let it be.”
finding life in each
moment

grounding and centering
each new morning
working my approach
to the new
day

no resolutions rather
the laws of attraction
putting my dreams
out to the universe

shaping my moments
good expectations
visualizing the greater good
working in my life
looking to help other's

sharing
      giving
          kindness

             like attracts like...

                    fearless to do the right thing

and.....I Am Grateful.....I have the right to choose.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! This is exactly what I want to do and how I want to be. I am so excited to really begin living this way! You said it so much better than I tried. :)

Happy days to you.....xo

momto5 said...

beautiful. :)have a lovely week.

Kerri Farley said...

Excellent!

mxtodis123 said...

Lovely post. Happy New Year, dear friend.

Umā said...

Lovely, Happy New Year!

Reena said...

Nicely said ... Have a great week!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sandy, thank you so much for introducing me to Wooly Moss Roots.
I have read so many of this young woman's entries. 35 years ago striking out on my own and living in an old farm house I had a lot in common with this young woman.
Life has taken me down many paths
but a big part of my Soul is like her. I will be following her...

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers