"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dreaming Back My Sister's

Dreaming back my sisters......

I am dreaming back my sisters
Whisper-worn footfalls on the Temple steps
Skywalkers
Storm dwellers
Heavy-breasted cauldron keepers
Songweavers
Snake sisters
Darkmoon dancers

Labyrinth builders
Star bridgers
Fiery-eyed dragon-ryders
Wind seekers
Shape shifters
Corn daughters

Wolf women
Earth stewards
Gentle-handed womb sounders
Dream spinners
Flame keepers
Moon birthers

Come home sisters, come home

~ Marie Elena Gaspar







6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Wonderful. I totally love it.
Mary

My Grama's Soul said...

I loved this today....dear friend.

xo

Jo

jaz@octoberfarm said...

wonderful! earth shepherds!!! cool!

AkasaWolfSong said...

Love, Love, Love it!!!
Wolf Women...oh yeah.

xoxoxo

renilde said...

oh wow, i should write this down because every one of these names evoke images, you got me inspired sister, x

renilde said...

i just wrote it down Sandi, can you give me some more information about Maria Elena Gaspar please, i never heard about her, xx

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers