"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, January 28, 2013

Thankfully, Monday's keep on coming.

Monday.  All day long.  It was a good day.  There have been three good days in a row.  Hope floats.

Another warm sunset and hot day.  Yes.  Winter hot, humid, just like summer.  Sigh.

Hot humid days bring beautiful sunsets.  The clouds are turned shades of pink and just before dropping below the horizon, gorgeous salmon colors fill the sky flanked by varying degrees of blue gray.

Grocery shopped.  Made whole wheat cornbread for the first time.  I am pleased with the recipe.  This recipe called for buttermilk which I forgot so I used half and half.  Yummy good.

Now in the oven a pumpkin pie for something sweet.

Wishing you all good health, provisions a plenty, laughter and someone to love....it may be yourself.


No comments:

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers