G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D-E SUNDAY
Living this past week I am thankful for these things:
The ease with which we American’s buy the things we need. We go to a store. Some of us garden, a few wild determined hearts, work to bring the rest of us “the real deals”. Homemade, handmade, fresh from the garden, weavers of wool, buttons and lip tint......
Solar lights for outside. Mosaic bold yellow, green, and blue.
Whole wheat cornbread.
Whole Food stores.
Florida beaches, the Gulf.....Englewood, Florida.
Libraries.
Honest, kind, “hoomans”.
Clothes dried in the sunshine. Mmmm.
Huge Old Southern Oak Trees.
Hawk.
Hawk.
***
Wishing health, provision, and peace to you all.

5 comments:
My grandmother used to dry our clothes on the line. I miss that!
Clothes dried in the sunshine- I cannot wait to have that again! We're in the middle of a cold winter here in Montana so I have a few months before I can even think about hanging clothes out to dry!
such a lovely list. it is a blessing that we can get so much of what we need so easily. :)
Nice post.. Its great to know that we love our country.
Each country has their own charm and wonders to offer.
happy monday
Great list. :)
Post a Comment