"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Seen Better Days


6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I should say so, but I would have loved to have seen it in its hey day.
Mary

jaz@octoberfarm said...

there is a place like this here that looks exactly the same. i drive by it all the time and want to redo it so bad!

Kerri Farley said...

Needs some TLC :)

renilde said...

oh yes, it has soul, a good energy about it, x

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Yes, it has good bones.
Would love to restore it :)

Gail Dixon said...

What a great find. It's fun to imagine what it must have been like back in the day.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers