"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, December 14, 2012

Who Do We Think We Are?

I am still in shock. How can our young people feel entitled to take the lives of innocents. There is no justification. Not knowing anyone involved this still rocks my world. I have lost a son of eight years, i know what this tragedy can do. Never the same. My heart breaks and I am praying.







3 comments:

Laura said...

It makes no sense, will never make sense, and prayer is sometimes the kindest, most compassionate, and well the only thing we have to offer.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

this is horrendous. my heart breaks. so very sorry to hear about your son. was he in the military?

renilde said...

i always get very quiet when i hear such terrible news,try to understand but there is just a feeling of disbelief and sadness, thinking of the family and friends, thinking of you,big hug, x

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers