"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, November 3, 2012

Passion of Earth

The Earth is a Friend -

something i do not possess
i dream of, i am bewitched by
the beauty of land, the earth is a friend

certain things hold magic and
come alive when photographed
i want others to see
i want to see again

there is a depth to the forests
a density of emotion in nature, energy is in the way of the woodlands...salt marshes, mountains, moss hanging in trees, sunset on the waters, pasture land...magic, raw emotion, a need to connect surfaces in me

i feel my way to know the things i see. they belong to me in the moment i see them.  even more amazing the same is waiting
for each of us, according to our passion.
Happy Weekend.  Love you all.





6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mxtodis123 said...

Beautiful post. Thanks for your concern. We're doing okay. I'm working hard to pull myself out of this funk I seem to have fallen in.
Love you.
Mary

mxtodis123 said...

Sorry. It posted twice. I deleted one of them.
Mary

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Thank you
Sandy...

Anonymous said...

I just found your blot....your writing takes my breath away. This post is especially beautiful.

Sarah

AkasaWolfSong said...

So Beautiful Sister!!!!

xoxoxoxo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers