"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, November 4, 2012

G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D-E Sunday - WOOLY MOSS ROOTS Blog!

I am grateful for my country, America, and freedom to make my choice and vote.
Having arrived back in our home state Florida, safe and sound, for the winter.
Books.  I. Love. To. Read.  Grateful other’s loved to write, leaving abundant treasures of their particular passions.
My family, I am forever grateful for each one, special joy they bring to the table of life.
I light a candle for those who must rebuild their lives, and those who lost loved ones in hurricane Sandy.  Grateful to have compassion.
I am grateful to feel kindness toward other’s.
Grateful for a roof over my head, shoes on my feet, food on the table, special care when it is necessary, family, friends, my little fur baby Molly, and to be alive.
Healthy vegetables and fish and legumes.
Sunshine and rain.
Mother Moon, stars, and dark of night.
Living in retirement.

My Sacred Sunday.

Connect with G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D-E at:

Wooly Moss Roots

Gratitude Sunday.  Visit this blog to connect with life as it was meant to be.







4 comments:

blessedmama said...

What wonderful things for which to be grateful. Happy Sunday to you. :-)

momto5 said...

that is a beautiful list:)

Ashling said...

So much to be thankful for...gratitude to you for sharing!

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Wonderful gratitudes. Thanks for sharing. :)

Love,
Taryn

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers