"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Autumn colors are calling me to leave Southern California and return to a place where I can hear the geese and feel the first frost. I love seeing the orange of the pumpkin and the colorful autumn leaves and flowers in your photos.
fall is just wonderful!
Lovely Autumn colors. Ah, the beauty of the country. We don't really see that here in the city.Mary
Deep sigh....what a beautiful walk. Wish I was there!
Absolutely gorgeous photos! I love how the flowers are still up, but there are leaves on the ground.<3 Melissawildflwrchild.blogspot.com
Beautiful photos today, Sandra.....that new camera of your is just perfect.xoJo
ohhh- takes my breath away. My favourite time of year, don't ya know.When pics are this gorgeous - no words necessary.peace
Beautifulyou need to makecards out of the images.Enjoy this day...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Autumn colors are calling me to leave Southern California and return to a place where I can hear the geese and feel the first frost. I love seeing the orange of the pumpkin and the colorful autumn leaves and flowers in your photos.
fall is just wonderful!
Lovely Autumn colors. Ah, the beauty of the country. We don't really see that here in the city.
Mary
Deep sigh....what a beautiful walk. Wish I was there!
Absolutely gorgeous photos! I love how the flowers are still up, but there are leaves on the ground.
<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
Beautiful photos today, Sandra.....that new camera of your is just perfect.
xo
Jo
ohhh- takes my breath away. My favourite time of year, don't ya know.
When pics are this gorgeous - no words necessary.
peace
Beautiful
you need to make
cards out of the images.
Enjoy this day...
Post a Comment