"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sioux


This place is called Sioux City
I think the Indians have
gone into the trees.





5 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

gorgeous photo!

My Grama's Soul said...

Hey....are you guys going to see Mt. Rushmore while you are there.....The Black Hills are so spectacular.....I'm not sure where Sioux City is....what part of the state is it in?

xo

Jo

Melodie said...

Beautiful! Is it cool there...?

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beautiful
Thanks for sharing
part of your travels...

renilde said...

that's a lovely thought Sandi x

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers