Thirsty Hostas and Glass Chimes
"You are not just a meaningless fragment in an alien universe, briefly suspended between life and death, allowed a few short-lived pleasures followed by pain and ultimate annihilation. Underneath your outer form, you are connected with something so vast, so immeasurable and sacred, that it cannot be spoken of - yet I am speaking of it now. I am speaking of it now not to give you something to believe in but to show you how you can know it for yourself."
(Eckhart Tolle)
The Hagan's are on the left, among the trees, and loving it.
Timberline Campground, Waukee, Iowa.
5 comments:
I quite agree Beloved One!!! :)
Love it that you are in Iowa...not but a stone's throw from Wisconsin.
Loving You...
Akasa
xoxoxo
Something I much needed to read today. Thanks and thanks a million for being a friend.
Mary
Wonderful quote! I noticed alot of fellow bloggers are talking about taking time to slow down and appreciate what is around us... Thanks for sharing this..:)
XO
I have very much enjoyed the writings of Eckart. I hear you.
that place under the trees looks so peaceful and green, enjoy my dear, x
Post a Comment