"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, August 24, 2012

Bee-Loud and Bee Love

William Butler Yeats:


“I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made: Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee, And live alone in the bee-loud glade.”
Eureka Bee Dance
"A Gatherer"

Bees do something for me, they are magical in their bee hive lives.  They do good, honey is an every day sweet happening for me.  Seeing through the gold makes my day.

4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

so pretty! i love the little bees. how did you do that? i love tupelo honey!

mxtodis123 said...

Been stung so many times in my life you would think I would be used to it,I have to admit it. I'm scared of bees. They are a pretty little creature, though, and I agree, the gold is so lovely.
Mary

scrambledhenfruit said...

Bees are so amazing. I just wish the deer would let me have the nine bean-rows to go along with them.

Melodie said...

Beautiful words! I do love the bees!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers