Sunset reflecting off the trees and woodlands leaves me with a wispy peaceful feeling. Clarity finds me in nature.
Here in Mitchell, South Dakota, cooler temps found us. Leaving me dance happy, thrilling to be outside and feel cool, and even chilly in the evenings and early mornings. Temps will be rising this week, hopefully not in the one hundreds.
There is a Corn Palace here and we did visit. Amazing the locals created a name for this town from the corn palace. Lewis and Clark were rumored to have said the farmer's could never make a living here.
The Corn Palace 1927
The Corn Palace 2012
Smile Big Girls and Boys
Life is Good
Even When There
are Bad Days
S-M-I-L-E!

7 comments:
Hi, I'm new to your blog, I did comment on your Kary post....
At first I thought it was a fire! Lol!! The palace is quite the place!
Well hello there stranger...
Yes, I am back and have a new handle just to confuse everyone.
Long story and not one I wish to discuss on the blog.
lol
Good to see you again Magnolia.
I need to catch up on your blogs...
hehehe
that might take me a while.
Worked all night, absolute killer of a shift. I was running all night long. People coming and going from the hospital and me there all by my
delf.
It is not even a full moon.
YIPES
Welcome Welcome Welcome
hugs and love Sharon
Corn Palace?! Amazing! Rough year for corn; hoping it's not too late for them. I so enjoy seeing how much you're enjoying your travels!
Admiration for you as you travel.
Thank you for sharing.
The day may come when you want to
put down roots and you will know the time and place.
Take care of yourself...
Oh - a corn palace - what fun!
I love that second photo - it looks as though the bush is on fire.
Hi there! I'm new to your blog but was drawn here by a comment you posted on another blog...specfically about (I know, it's weird)...shingles! I'm looking for someone who shared some of the symptoms I'm dealing with now. Sorry to put this out on your blog but I couldn't figure out how to contact you directly. Here's my email: saschart@earthlink.net Hope you'll write...I'm itching like crazy! Thanks for your time! -sascha
We have passed this a million times....and never have stopped....perhaps next summer!.
Jo
Post a Comment