strawberry sunset surprise
paused on the horizon
peeking between
two cottonwood trees
leaves shaking in
the big wind
the strawberry sunset
hangs in my mind
between the lines
summer sun knows
the moon needs
to rise and shine
“i wrote this in Kansas, and it was fun.”
sandra m. hagan
(c)
photos by wild magnolia enchantments

6 comments:
So beautiful. I've not seen such a sunset before.
Mary
Sandra,
Your sunset photograph is just wonderful. At least I am sure you are having great weather. It is the theme with many of us at the moment since it has been a non-summer so far here in England and in other places.
Love your Strawberry Sunset words too:)
Eileen
Beautiful! . . . thank you for stopping by and again for becoming a follower. Have a marvelous day, Connie :)
So incredibly beautiful!
Hope you are having a lovely summer!
I'm a bad blogger in the nice weather!
lol
*hugs*
~Mimi
Beautiful...
Loving the berry tones in this sunset. A wonderful capture with sweet prose to go with it. :)
Post a Comment