The woodlands met me at the front door. The lake lay where I found it yesterday. Cottontail was quick as a rabbit, skittering through the pines. mockingbirds played tag. Molly Gael body slammed my left shin “going fast” on our walk, ouch. the red clay makes me feel comforted. “Little” gator was in hiding. Martin's maybe, and a lone Mockingbird watched the world high above the ground, on the porch of their home.
Sticky air unmistakable heat, one weatherman says 100 degrees, another 99 degrees. When it is this hot, it really doesn’t matter for 1 degree or another.
Razors edge feeling to this day, breathe a thousand breaths. Reach out, feel your way to peace, allow the energy you know is there to bathe you in clarity.
I cannot get enough of nature, being outside in the shade, even in the heat. Nature rubs off on me.
Aside: If you enjoy words of clarity and hope, visit my friend Annie, Saturday her words were more enlightening and helpful than ever. Her post title - Deep Fried Friday.
Click here to visit Annie’s blog:
.jpg)
5 comments:
Can't bear humidity & heat, so not envying you the weather. However, you seem to be savoring every precious moment...how wonderful & deserved!
I also love nature right outside the door. To be happy I have to be where I can see trees and the changing sky.
Oh, that heat knocks me out. We went through a heat wave here not too long ago, and the AC went out at work. I was the most miserable individual on the floor.
Mary
I agree - 1 degree before or after 99 - big whoop. Today our weather said it was 91 but with the humidity the "feels like" temp was 101. Ouch. Ugh.
oh my that hot!we are having lots of rain but even then the beauty of nature is there, always.
the green is soooo green with all this rain it keeps amazing me and makes my heart sing, like yours, x
Post a Comment