About Louisiana Grown
Click Below
"The Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry developed the Louisiana Grown. Real. Fresh. logo program to identify and promote Louisiana agricultural specialty crops and the value-added food products of such crops grown, harvested, and processed in Louisiana. The Louisiana Grown. Real. Fresh. logo program’s goal is to provide Louisiana farms the ability to connect with the consumer and have their product recognized as a local product through statewide branding and promotion efforts that encourage consumers to buy fresh local products within the state of Louisiana."




I love vibrant zinnias.
I think Louisiana has a great idea in promoting fresh vegetables. Louisiana Grown, this market is a good representation.
We had a wonderful visit at Anderson's.
I think Louisiana has a great idea in promoting fresh vegetables. Louisiana Grown, this market is a good representation.
We had a wonderful visit at Anderson's.
Our supper tonight:
fried green tomatoes
pan cornbread
purple hull peas
sliced juicy red ripe tomatoes
organic brown rice.
Delicious.
Happy Weekend!
8 comments:
Beautiful pictures, and that dinner sounds delish! :)
Zinnias are a favorite flower of mine, and we enjoy fresh produce too. The food stands and the black and white cat are charming.
Being a woman from the north country, I cannot imagine having those items for supper. If it were not for the movie, I would not know what fried green tomatoes are all about.
The meal sounds delicious!
I absolutely adore this post, and my mouth is watering at the thought of such juicy produce and fine eating!
Yummmm-yum!
All that fresh produce
not in my area yet - just staring.
Love the Zinnia and next year
need to spread seeds.
Makes me love my state all the more! Great info!!
that's the way it should be and how great it looks ,wonderful, enjoy your meal, x
Post a Comment