"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Oh wow - this photo takes my breath away ♥Lovin the floating flowers....so cool. Here's to a wonderful wordless Wednesday!
What a lovely, quiet place to sit and rest ~ thanks so much for sharing.♥Sharon
This reminds me of the woods where I grew up. The silence was deafening! Only broken my a hidden cricket. Lovely place.
Oh my, it is lovely. Mary
How peaceful and beautiful that looks! I'd love to go there and sit by the water :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh wow - this photo takes my breath away ♥
Lovin the floating flowers....so cool. Here's to a wonderful wordless Wednesday!
What a lovely, quiet place to sit and rest ~ thanks so much for sharing.
♥Sharon
This reminds me of the woods where I grew up. The silence was deafening! Only broken my a hidden cricket. Lovely place.
Oh my, it is lovely.
Mary
How peaceful and beautiful that looks! I'd love to go there and sit by the water :)
Post a Comment