"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, April 19, 2012

"It's today," squeaked Piglet......


“What day is it?”
“It’s today,” squeaked Piglet.
“My favorite day,” said Pooh.
Bohemian Twilight - Shared Senses


my shared senses


readDown to Earth by Rhonda Hetzel
tasteWaldorf Salad Deluxe Recipe - Moosewood Cookbook by Mollie Katzen
seeGeorgia On My Mind - Helen, Georgia
hearDuets Behind the Scenes - Lionel Richie & Jennifer Nettles
smellNag Champa - Candle - Make It Yourself
touchSand Therapy
thinkThink About It - Carl Jung
feelFeel The Chimes



6 comments:

Terra said...

Piglet and Pooh are so grand. I have Nag Champa incense, but a candle sounds dreamy too.

In My Wild Eden said...

Such a wonderful, positive quote. I like it very much!! Wonderful post!

Melodie said...

I just love Pooh and Piglet!

Ashling said...

Great quote, wondeful reminder. And I too love Nag Champa, Sai Baba in particular...but a couple of years ago they started throwing in a sample of something else with every single box, and it was so perfumed it ruined teh smell. Now I use Hem Champa or Hem Sandalwood...but I miss that misty, smoked scent of the 'original....

Enjoy today!

Ruthie Redden said...

Such a lovely post, I love that it covers all the sense, an all round way to experience the world.

Also a big thank you for sharing your thoughts on what brings you peace on my blog. I love the way you describe your life now, that you have found the freedom and time to pursue what you love. Beautiful words indeed. x

JudyH329 said...

Good lesson from Piglet and Pooh!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers