I am thankful, thinking again like Winnie the Pooh, today is my favorite day. Yesterday was filled with good things and I was excited to be in the middle of life going strong.
Traveling out of the mobile home park we were in for almost a year seems to have set us both free. The house sold, the motorcycle sold, we are both retired, and we can do what we want.
Finding new places is pure excitement for me, Each city or town is a mystery to me. I am a travel detective. I need many more lives to solve the mystery of other places.
Sharing photos taken in Barwick, Georgia.
The little round short legged beagle fussed and bayed at us, we intruded too close to her home space.
Happy week my friends.
•
taste: The Bread Wagon
10 comments:
Here's to freedom and discovery...enjoy!!!
This really sounds like the good life, gorgeous flower shots...bees must have the time of their life over there, and that green...it feels so good to look at it.
Thank you so much for the lovely, funny e-card, let's enjoy this earths beauty and take care of it where we can, love, x
Gorgeous photos. That's the kind of love I would love. I've always dreamed of having a trailer and traveling through every state.
Mary
I love discovering new towns too. Hope you have a good week--we have had a snowy start to ours.
Life is a highway! And there are no boring roads...that's what my Husband always says, only boring people. So enjoy every adventure around the bend.
hugs.
After living for nearly a year in a mobile home park, I wonder if you long for one of those sweet little homes, positioned in the middle of a sea of manicured lawn?
I love the little beagle. Perfect shot!
Is there anything sweeter than the feeling of freedom to explore the world? :) Enjoy!
Country beauty. I Love it!!! What a beautiful house
Such gorgeous photos! And the house is too perfect...something I'd be drawn to.
Enjoy your Freedom Ride Sister Soul! (and keep on takin' them pics, lol)
Blessings on Gentle Breezes! :)
Oh - the life of a wanderer! I do love to be settled and planted, but I do love to wander too!
Congratulations on selling the house. May you have many wonderful journeys! And take pictures!
Post a Comment