"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday ~ Biscuit My Grandkitty


4 comments:

Eileen T O'Neill ..... said...

What a beautiful photo to brighten my very dull and wet day here in England....Biscuit just looks so knowledgable, wise and majestic. A lovely cat.
Words not required:)

Eileen

Ashling said...

Beautiful cat!!! Had to smile; my mother used to refer to me to her pets as their sister, and to my cats as her grandaughters....

Julie Dao said...

Lovely cat! I've only ever had a dog, but I think there's just such an expression of wisdom in cats' faces :)

blessedmama said...

Beautiful cat.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers