"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring is on the Cypress Trees......


6 comments:

Marguerite said...

Beautiful shot! I just love the light green cypress leaves in Spring. Have a wonderful day!

brandi said...

~a beautiful reminder of what should be coming!!! enjoy the sunshine...much love light and blessings~

In My Wild Eden said...

So beautiful! I can't wait for green to pop out here!

Laura said...

oh how wondrous...I feel like Brandi...tis a gift to see what's coming. Thank you dear for your love and prayers.
xo

Lisa said...

As long as it doesn't blow the pollen my way. ha, ha,
thank you for stopping by and leaving that nice comment. I appreciate it, even though we are just meeting.

thanks so much.
Lisa

Lynette Killam said...

This was a lovely treat on a rainy Vancouver day. Thanks for that...:)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers