“God sleeps in stone, breathes in plants, dreams in animals and awakens in man.”
– Hindu proverb
I see God in this picture, winter beauty at the bay's edge, near Portland, Maine.
I thought this show stopping elemental winter scene would be a grand way to enter the weekend.
Happy happy everything. ❤
Photo:
by
Happy happy everything. ❤
Photo:
by
rochelle m.b. (c) march 2, 2012

8 comments:
Definitely a good choice. It has looked like snow all day here. I know it is too warm, but I can imagine. That scene is magnificent. Have a great weekend.
Mary
Looks like our land here at the moment Sandra...we are supposed to receive about 6 inches tonight. It has been coming down at a pretty good rate but I love it!
Been sitting here reading...such peace emanates from your blog Woman! :) Holy, Sacred, Peace and Love...and I Love You!
Have a Happy, Fantasmagorical, Stupendous Weekend!!!! :)
xoxoxo
That is beautiful! I would love to live there in that house by the sea :) !
~i am calm and serene...this is such a beautiful winter's moment capturing its silence and its strength...wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend ahead...much love light and blessings~
shhh...don't tell I visited. BEAUTIFUL image. my quiet time would be more fun without steroids pumping through my veins and an exacerbation...other than that I've accomplished quite a bit in three days, creatively speaking:-)
I love the image and proverb.
But long for warm weather where I can sit outside in the sun and warm my bones :)
I'm so proud you chose this picture, Mom. And the proverb you chose to accompany it is perfect. I'm so amazed at your writing and what you've done with this blog, and so incredibly proud of you! You are my inspiration, and I love you so much!!!
Beautiful. We have missed out on the all the beautiful snow we usuallt get in Minnesota.
Post a Comment