"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
It's beautiful. Makes me wish I was there. Now that is what winter should look like.Mary
I grew up in the country. I've lived in my current home in the woods for 11 years. Yet I never get tired of seeing the deer.Beautiful photo!!
Absolutely gorgeous... We have some kind of same view outside our window... exept here the snow is melting now...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's beautiful. Makes me wish I was there. Now that is what winter should look like.
Mary
I grew up in the country. I've lived in my current home in the woods for 11 years. Yet I never get tired of seeing the deer.
Beautiful photo!!
Absolutely gorgeous... We have some kind of same view outside our window... exept here the snow is melting now...
Post a Comment