I ❤ this image.
sacred image
powerful
i kneel
i bow
namaste
i am the girl
i am the elephant
i am the river
i am kindness
This picture, even without words, takes me immediately to peace, stillness, encouraging me to create moments and space for kindness to dwell.
Meditation. Time away from daily responsibilities and entertainments, helps heal my heart, my spirit, my soul. Peace settles comfortably inside of me. It is less easy to ruffle my feathers. ;-)
My heart is enlarged.
My spirit is free.
My soul is awakened.
My Simple Religion..is kindness..the Dalai Lama, my simple religion too.
Namaste
- The God/Goddess within me acknowledges the God/Goddess within you.
- The Divine in me recognizes and honors, the Divine in you.
The spirit within me bows to the spirit within you.
I greet that place where you and I are one.
I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace.


7 comments:
Beautiful post, and yes, a very special image.
Mary
That's such a beautiful, peaceful, gentle post--and picture. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Thank you ........is all I need to say!
xo
jo
Beautiful! Thank you for this! I really needed to read this right now, today and always (((HUGS)))
That is a beautiful,peaceful picture.
Thank you
my evening is ending
and this will be with
me through the night.
Beautiful.
I have the book this photo is from, Ashes and Snow...I find it one of the most comforting and awe-inspiring collections of images I've ever seen.
Post a Comment