"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, February 24, 2012

feed the goldfish caviar ❧

Album Cover - Song and music artist Joanna Newsom

we made it
through the
week
we faced it 
all
head on

feed the
goldfish
caviar 
“i wrote this, it was fun.”
sandra m. hagan (c) february 24, 2012

‎"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being."

- Carl Jung



3 comments:

Melodie said...

This made me smile! I guess since I have no gold fish I will have to feed the Weenie dog caviar :) ! Have a great weekend!

brandi said...

~hhhmmm...do you think chickens would like caviar!?! these little
"i wrote this and it was fun" post are sweet little glimpse of your muse...be well and travel with ease...much love light and blessings be with you and yours~

Laura said...

beautiful! breath by breath, moment by moment, with lovingkindness, we can get through anything!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers