"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, March 24, 2012

exhale

life
it is what we
have
to work with
a grand scheme
breath and moon
ocean and land
mountains
forests
deserts
a clue
you can
have
it all
open your mind
gather the bounty
your five
senses
exhale


“i wrote this, it was fun.”
sandra m. hagan © march 24, 2012

Namaste



8 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Sandra.....I LOVED THIS~!!!

xo

Jo

Terra said...

Beautifully expressed.

Linda said...

well said and very uplifting...and love the picture too!! ;)

Akannie said...

This touched me....thanks for sharing it !

renilde said...

Wonderful ode to life, words well-chosen and full of positivity, thanks.

I loved your previous post too,the forward; 'everything in our life can have depth of meaning'... a wonderful base.
xx

Rue said...

Just that simple word "exhale" at the end (and the title) is poinant for me. I find that I hold my breath from time to time. Reminding myself to exhale & breathe anew - so important! Well said!

erleichda said...

beautiful words.... greatly put together.
Giving to the reader ...

I read this and I liked it ; )

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Catching up.
You write
beautifully...

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers