"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
That last photo made me cry when I saw it on the CBS Sunday Morning show! I hope she knew how much she was loved. Her music will be revered forever! Nice tribute post.
Oh my....this is such a sad outcome for such a beautiful woman.xoJo
She had the voice of an angel. May she finally find peace.Mary
This is so sad.She was so talented and beautiful but her life seemed so troubled.I hope she found peace before she left this world.
very sad indeed....
Beautiful post. We will miss her.
Well said... the Gift of her amazing Voice and Talent certainly was extraordinary.Dawn... The Bohemian
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That last photo made me cry when I saw it on the CBS Sunday Morning show! I hope she knew how much she was loved. Her music will be revered forever! Nice tribute post.
Oh my....this is such a sad outcome for such a beautiful woman.
xo
Jo
She had the voice of an angel. May she finally find peace.
Mary
This is so sad.She was so talented and beautiful but her life seemed so troubled.I hope she found peace before she left this world.
very sad indeed....
Beautiful post. We will miss her.
Well said... the Gift of her amazing Voice and Talent certainly was extraordinary.
Dawn... The Bohemian
Post a Comment