"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happiness ❦ Thich Nhat Hanh

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way -Thich Nhat Hanh 


Aha......


Happiness is - the - way.  

I feel confident to travel the path of happiness.  Many feet have journeyed upward, and downward on this well worn stone path.  Some were burdened, others joyful, yet they all walked these steps if they were in their path.
A photograph, a single aspect in life, captures a moment holding it forever. The incredible gift of time allows endless observations of this moment.

Breathtaking beauty; waves of energy; meditative moments; expressions of thankfulness; offerings of the grateful heart; each one a smooth stone forming a protective circle of peace, helping navigate our of happiness.

Ever wonder why you make so many meaningful discoveries present themselves in your life?  I do.  For me it is blessing after blessing, feeding my spirit, soul and body.  Divine messages saying I am not forgotten, here is a special gift.  Each small happiness is meaningful.

I'm thinking I need to "think" happy each day.  Possibly "see" myself a happy traveler.  A little tweak here,
 a little tweak there, and I'm in like flint.

I walk happiness, it is my path. I share happiness.

We are never without encouragement, we may be unable to receive, for a time, but it is everywhere.

Aren't you glad?!


“i wrote this just for you, and it was fun.”
sandra m. hagan (c) february 11, 2012  

6 comments:

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

thank you
special one....

Laura said...

I was just thinking of you, REALLY...and then a comment arrived on my blog. I love this post...I think we are riding this same happiness wave tonight.

Akannie said...

beautiful sentiment and gorgeous picture...

"each small happiness is meaningful"--love that.

renilde said...

dear happy traveler you made me smile once more, x

AkasaWolfSong said...

I 'happily' accept. :)

Your writing brings a smile of happiness Dear Sandra...and it was fun to be a participant...many, many blessings back to YOU DEAR HEART!!!
xoxoxo

Linda said...

This I needed today!! Thanks...:)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers