"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

❤ Love Yourself


Love yourself.
You are your best Valentine.

Wishing you health, love, and happiness.

Everyday is Valentine's day.


8 comments:

scrambledhenfruit said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, my friend! <3

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I return your wishes to me
to you :)

renilde said...

And to you! x

AkasaWolfSong said...

Sending you loads of love and wishes for it to last all year long!!!
xoxoxo

Thanks for the beautiful card today Sandra...you are sooo good to me!
I love you Sister/Friend! :)

Kerri Farley said...

A Beautiful message! Thank you!
And
Happy Valentine's Day!

Melodie said...

I hope you had a great Valentines day!

Akannie said...

Hope your Valentine's Day was grand....hugs to you!!

Bohemian said...

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and I Hope your Valentine's Day was memorable.

Dawn... The Bohemian

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers