I, sandi/ the wild magnolia,
extend a most cordial invitation
extend a most cordial invitation
for you to join
`read with me`
a
book club
with
nadia/la porte rouge
Madame Bovary
by
Gustav Flaubert
(1856)
I am so excited to participate!
...how it works...
by
Gustav Flaubert
(1856)
I am so excited to participate!
...how it works...
every month a book will be selected
.you would prepare a meal, dessert or drink that related to the book( up to your interpretation) and you can enjoy while reading!
.we would all post about the book on the same day
.the post could include photographs, artwork or music that made you think of the book.
.what you cooked/drank and why
.it can also include the cover of your version of the book!
P-l-e-a-s-e check it out.
La Porte Rouge Blog - Click Here.
P-l-e-a-s-e check it out.
La Porte Rouge Blog - Click Here.



3 comments:
This sounds like fun!! I'm going to check it out...
I gonna be in on this.....sounds so great!
xo
Jo
Thanks for post gals, most ignore.
Post a Comment