MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY YULE
HAPPY HOLIDAY
FELICE NAVIDAD
HAPPY HANUKKAH
SEASON’S GREETINGS
The past year has brought happy and sad. We have made it.
Having delightfully found friends through blogging, friends are friends. Making friends takes time and effort.
Having been blessed; guided; encouraged; taught; thanked and had way to much fun, I gratefully acknowledge your friendship.
Wishing all manner of blessings to find and overtake you, wanting complete healing for several friends, looking to the future and believing we will all have plenty.
Life is more full with good traveling buddies, and I have several.
Here in the south of Florida lives, and soon to be traveling wild magnolia, there is a true friend.
I really love you all! I ❤ you.
((Hugs)), Smooches, Mwah (this is Ya-Ya talk), have yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
“A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world!”
~ Charles Dickens ~




8 comments:
Merry Christmas! I hope your holidays and coming year are filled with peace and love!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the blessings of the season, my friend!
Dearest Sister...My wish for you right now in this moment and in the year ahead, is for Much Peace and Abundant Love.
I'm so grateful for our sister/friend connection! :)
You've been a true blessing for me this year and I hope to be traveling on this journey with you in the coming Calendar Year!
(((((xoxoxoxoxo)))))
Hi dear Lady.....glad you holiday was a blessed one. I'm so very happy to have met you through blogging....if you are ever my way.....you know you are welcome.
xo
Jo
Hope your holidays have been wonderfully happy! Thank you for the lovely sentiment on my post today!
Wishing you every good thing for 2012!
Oh I love this post and your encouraging words. I feel the same way - love the connections I've made through blogging....kindred spirits.
Hope you had a blessed Yule and are enjoying the season.
xo
A Belated Merry Christmas to you my friend!! Hope you had a Wonderful holiday!!
Post a Comment