"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, December 22, 2011

Four Seasons to Grow On.....

The turning of the wheel keeps us from growing stagnant and out of touch, we turn and turn, throwing off unhealthy attachments, and begin growing tender mercies in love for the sky is the limit new year.
Happy Day and Happy Night, Wheel of Seasons saves our lives, the Sun tiptoes back and brings us light.
I think this fits my feeling and the mystical four seasons painting above.
(comment by the wild magnolia - on Beyond The Fields We Know - Click on 12/20/2011)

4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

That was truly beautiful. I thank you for the gentle reminder.
Mary

Melodie said...

I love that painting and your words! I always think each season is just long enough to make us look forward to the next.Sometimes the stages of life are the same way.

Akannie said...

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT THE SOLSTICE CELEBRATIONS WE ATTEND IS THE TURNING OF THE STAFF...SOMEONE MADE IT AND THE CHILDREN DECORATED IT WITH RIBBONS AND BELLS...

TURNING TURNING...INDEED.

renilde said...

Beautiful, i think it's wonderful to experience that turn of the wheel and get surprised again and again, year after year and yes you said it beautifully the sun is tiptoeing back, slowly, taking her time, carrying us with her on that rythm, xx

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers