When I first looked at this painting I though,what a lovely girl.Then at second look I noticed the UFO(I am assuming it is a UFO) in the back round! How fun!
I was a bit puzzled at first Sandi, the painting is by Mark Elliott and the text is by Mark Elliott, but it are two different artists no? They are nevertheless both beautiful and interesting.
Hope to see lots of lovely posts from you in the new year, i wish you a wonderful 2012, xx
5 comments:
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Happy New Year. Thanks for being a friend.
Mary
When I first looked at this painting I though,what a lovely girl.Then at second look I noticed the UFO(I am assuming it is a UFO) in the back round! How fun!
I love the vivid colours of this piece, especially the combination of reds and blues.
The face reflects her mood, which speaks to me. She looks deep in thought...
Happy New Year to you
I was a bit puzzled at first Sandi, the painting is by Mark Elliott and the text is by Mark Elliott, but it are two different artists no?
They are nevertheless both beautiful and interesting.
Hope to see lots of lovely posts from you in the new year, i wish you a wonderful 2012, xx
"Concepts of truth in motion..." I love this! happy New Year Dear One!
Post a Comment