"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, October 13, 2011

"...your own path is a sacred privilege..."

"Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege.
Use it. Dwell in possibility."
~Oprah Winfrey

~ the virgins ~
by
Gustav Klimt

4 comments:

Texan said...

Your post could not be more perfect for today. I made a decision today, one I have been struggling with. I like that its my decision to choose my path! Though sometimes that task is difficult :O).

renilde said...

one of my Klimts' favorites, x

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

thank you....

My Grama's Soul said...

Amen to that!!

xo

Jo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers