"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
This is too cute. Thanks for an afternoon chuckle. Really needed one today. By the way, I'm having some problems maneuvering here to comment. Just me and my nerdy computer skills.Mary
Oh my goodness! I laughed my "pumpkins' off when I saw this!
This is so funny! I love it!
PSNice to have found you again, thanks to Melodie!
:)))))) x
I had a good laugh too. A sense of humor help the medicine of life go down, much like sugar. Laugh out loud, a lot!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is too cute. Thanks for an afternoon chuckle. Really needed one today. By the way, I'm having some problems maneuvering here to comment. Just me and my nerdy computer skills.
Mary
Oh my goodness! I laughed my "pumpkins' off when I saw this!
This is so funny! I love it!
PS
Nice to have found you again, thanks to Melodie!
:)))))) x
I had a good laugh too. A sense of humor help the medicine of life go down, much like sugar. Laugh out loud, a lot!
Post a Comment