"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Salt Marsh Diary - Mark Seth Lender


If you enjoy nature, excellent writing about nature, penned by a passionate observer and photo artist, click on the link under the photo of Leave it to Beaver.

You will enjoy a visit to the wildness and beauty.

Happy Sunday evening.

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Beavers are fascinating critters! I am going to check out the link,thanks!

kerrdelune said...

Like WOW, Magnolia, I love beavers, and Mark's image is spectacular! Thank you for sharing it.

Kerri Farley said...

I think Beavers are Awesome! Thanks for the link!

blessedmama said...

What a gorgeous animal! I'll have to check out that link.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers